How to Host the Ultimate Lingerie Party
Your bestie's birthday is coming up, and you want to do something special for her. Why not throw her a lingerie party? It's the perfect way to show your love and appreciation for her, and it'll be a night she'll never forget. Here's how to host the ultimate lingerie party:
Invite your closest girlfriends
Start by making a list of your closest girlfriends—those you know will be down to have some fun and show off their sexy lingerie. Once you have your list, it's time to start sending out invitations.
Send out invitations
Now that you have your guest list, it's time to send out invitations! You can either hand-write them or use an online service like Paperless Post. Be sure to include all the important details like the date, time, and location of the party, as well as any theme or dress code information.
Choose a theme
Your color scheme should be based on the colors of lingerie. Black, white, red, and pink are all popular colors for lingerie. You can use any combination of these colors for your decor.
Decorate your space
Once you have chosen your colors, it's time to start decorating your space. If you're going for a romantic theme, consider using candles and rose petals. For a more playful theme, balloons and streamers might be more your style. Get creative and have fun with it!
Prepare the food and drinks
Preparing finger foods for your guests is a great way to ensure that everyone can snack throughout the night without having to sit down for a formal meal. Some ideas for finger foods include:
- Cheese and crackers
- Vegetable and fruit platters
- Mini quiches
- Chicken skewers
- Shrimp cocktail
No lingerie party would be complete without champagne! Make sure to have enough on hand to keep your guests topped up throughout the night. You could also offer a selection of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for those who prefer something else.
Put on some music
The first thing you need to do is create a playlist that will set the mood for the party. You want something that is sexy and upbeat, but not too jarring or overwhelming. Think about what kind of music gets you in the mood, and make sure to include a mix of fast and slow songs.
To get started, take a look at some of these songs:
- "Pony" by Ginuwine
- "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd
- "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
- "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye
- "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls
- "Slow Hand" by The Pointer Sisters
Once you have your playlist created, it's time to move on to the next step.
Turn down the lights
The next thing you need to do is set the mood with lighting. You don't want anything too bright or harsh, so try turning down the lights and using candles instead. This will help create a more intimate and sensual atmosphere.
Lingerie parties are all about having fun with your girlfriends. So, make sure to have some games prepared ahead of time! Here are a few ideas:
- Truth or Dare: This classic game is always a hit at any party! Be sure to come up with some naughty dares specifically for your lingerie party though!
- Guess the Lingerie: This is a great icebreaker game to get everyone feeling comfortable with each other. Simply have everyone bring one piece of lingerie from home (without letting anyone else see it) and then have everyone try to guess who brought which piece.
- Lingerie Scavenger Hunt: This is a fun way to get everyone moving and mingling. Hide lingerie around the party space and have guests search for it. The person who finds the most pieces wins a prize!
Give out prizes
No party is complete without prizes! Here are a few ideas for what you could give out at your lingerie party:
- Gift certificates to a local lingerie store
- A basket filled with spa goodies
- Tickets to a burlesque show or another fun girls’ night out activity
- A bottle of champagne or another type of alcohol
- Whatever you think your guests would enjoy!
If you're looking for a fun and naughty way to spend an evening with your girlfriends, look no further than hosting a lingerie party. Whether you keep it simple or go all out with a theme, decor, and games, your guests are sure to have a blast. Just make sure to invite only your closest friends, prepare some delicious food and drinks, and crank up the music. With a little planning, you can easily host the ultimate lingerie party.
- Posted in Fun Ideas